Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Bed Rest" - well, sort of

Well, Stephanie made it home on Tuesday, and things seem to have quieted down. You can check out her blog for her take on the whole matter. We are glad to have gotten things calmed down and her out of the hospital, but I think this whole inactivity thing is going to be especially tough on Stephanie. Caleb will manage (with the help of his trains), but Stephanie has trouble sitting still for 5 minutes, much less 5 weeks. When I got home from work, I caught her hauling laundry around. She says she is just trying to get a good handle on how much she can do and still keep her uterus quiet. I feel bad for her, but we all know how important it is to keep this kiddo in as long as possible. We'll see what happens!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey! Way to rat me out. I wasn't "hauling laundry" Mr. over-exaggerator! I believe I was just moving it from the washer to the dryer....and then informed you that I had reached my limit. How can you know unless you test?

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to the authority of "Doctor's Orders?" Thanks for housing us this weekend. Your house is sooo pimp!