Those of you who follow my wife's blog have already heard about my sweet schedule these first two weeks. She exaggerated a bit, but you get the idea. I honestly didn't quite crack 40 hours either week, which is probably the only time that will happen, but I'm not complaining. I've been at my family medicine clinic, which is limited in how many residents can work at a time by nursing staff, patient rooms, attending physicians, etc. This is why I wasn't scheduled all the time. These next couple weeks will be a bit longer hours, but I still will have no call and no weekends! It really is a nice time for this as Caleb knows a big change is coming and Stephanie is supposed to be taking it easy.
Which brings me to my next topic. I present to you Exibit A
Yep, that is Stephanie pushing around a cart at Wal-Mart. Now, some of you will say, "Well, why in the heck are you letting her do that?!?" To which I humbly respond, "Have you ever tried to stop that woman from doing something she wanted to?" I did drop her off at the front door and encouraged her to get one of those sweet motorized wheelchair/shopping carts. She obviously didn't respond well to said advice. Okay, you say, at least she can lean on the cart and take it nice and slow. She can let her boys get the stuff she needs and she can stretch her legs for a bit.
To that, I say, look at Exibit B.
This was taken without her knowledge, as I walked around looking for Caleb and Stephanie. You see, I had gone to the back of the store to get something so that she wouldn't have to walk all that way. Here I find her a significant distance from our cart (that one in the background isn't ours) and practically crawling under the clothes rack looking for the right pair of pants. Needless to say, I had to put my foot down and get her back in line. Doesn't she look happy about it?
In a bit of unrelated news, Officer Kumorski and his wife just had their third kid, little Gabriella. Congrats guys, we can't wait to see her! You can check out his blog for a picture.
We also learned that another of our friends from our Olivet homegroup are pregnant. Stephanie and I are pumped that we won't be the only ones with screaming kids at the next homegroup reunion!



2 comments:
With all this exhibit-business, perhaps you should have gone into law rather than medicine.
You have certainly proven your case: Steph is bad, very, very bad.
-- JF
Nice photoshop work Ben. I am innocent.
Post a Comment