Meet Nathaniel "Thane" Bruce Kumor, born on the 24th weighing a whopping 6 lbs 13 oz. A little guy by Kumor standards, but sure a lot chubbier than Caleb was. He and Stephanie are doing great! I'll let Stephanie tell the labor story if she wants to, but suffice it to say that we went in at 7:30am to be induced and he was screaming by noon. It was a great performance by the wifey, but I can't say the same thing for the CRNA-in-training who did, or tried to do, her epidural! It all turned out well in the end, though, which is all we could hope for. Here's Stephanie and her two little boys when Grandma and Grandpa Quimby brought Caleb up for a visit.
Caleb is doing great with Thane and is uber-excited about him being around. The thing he is most excited about, though, is that "Mommy can crawl around on the floor to play and run around with me now!" Well, buddy, maybe in a few days. I know if I passed something the diameter of a human skull from my body, I'd be out of commission for a little while. Caleb does love to give his baby brother kisses and "gentle touches."
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers throughout this whole pregnancy! It has been quite a ride, and it is nice to be safely on the other side. There is not a greater blessing in the world than a fresh baby!
5 comments:
Wow, Ben. He's adorable! And I'm not just saying that as a biased blood relative. Congratulations! I can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks.
congrats kumor family!!!!
I am really excited for you guys!
He is gorgeous! I just showed the kids the pics and they were all ahhhing over him. Congratulations to the whole Kumor gang!
He is so yummy! Congrats you guys enjoy you new little one!
Post a Comment