I didn't get on the internet almost at all the past few weeks, partly because there was no internet most of the time. At any rate, it's now been 3 weeks plus since my last blog, and we've since just arrived in Australia for the little vacation leg of our trip. When we were talking about going to PNG last year, Stephanie agreed, only if we could vacation in Australia on the way home. At the time, I wasn't too wild about the idea, but it didn't sound too bad, and I really wanted Stephanie and the boys to come to Kudjip with me.
Turns out, it was a great idea. It has thus far been a great time of relaxation and served to break up the flying a bit on the way home. Most importantly though, at least so far, is that it gave us something new and exciting to look forward to as we left PNG. It really was tough to leave. We'll look forward to getting back there someday. But now, we will enjoy some time with just Stephanie, Caleb, Thane and I, then back to the States to see our dear friends and family. I really am blessed to have not one, but two places in the world I love to live and great "family" at both.
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment