4 years ago
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
The Name Game
Many of you know by now, but I am pleased to report that we are going to have another baby boy! I'm glad I don't have to join Deputy Kumorski into the uncharted waters of parenting females (yet). It would have been nice for Stephanie to even up gender teams, but I am glad Caleb will have a little brother. Now, the name debate starts in earnest. Naming a kid is pretty intimidating in my book. I thought it'd be easier the second time around, but no dice! We'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ben,
Hey, man, I read your response to Joe's post on violence. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I posted a long response to Joe's entry, that kind of summarizes my thoughts on war. You can read it and reply if you want.
I'd also recommend a great book that has really pushed me, "The Myth of a Christian Nation" by Greg Boyd. One of the best books I've ever read, and after MNU and NTS, I've read hundreds of theological books (most pretty worthless).
God bless,
Donnie
Post a Comment