I uploaded some more pictures to another facebook album. You can follow the link here. Lots of the pictures are either on this blog or Stephanie's, but there's a few you haven't seen.
In other news, Thane has his first ear infection. He's been feeling crummy, not eating much, fevers, for about one week now. Stephanie took him to Dr Erin, who took a good look in his ears. I popped my head in her room a few minutes later after they had left and the conversation went something like this:
"How'd it go?"
"Left ear's red, right looks great. Otitis. Gave him some Omnicef."
"Sounds good."
I think Erin is maybe the most efficient doctor I have ever met. Unfortunately, Omnicef won't do much for Stephanie, who has caught whatever it was Thane's deal started out as. She is feeling pretty puny, but a mom just doesn't get a day off. Hopefully she feels better soon!
I added links to a few blogs down on the right. The one by Jordan and Rachel has some funny stuff about PNG but especially a good blog about John Ope you can check out. Cool story about a genuinely nice guy, not to mention a really good guide.
4 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks for keeping us updated...I noticed Rachel and Jordan in a couple of your pictures...you will have to tell them that their old sunday school classes says, "Hi" and wishes them well!!
Post a Comment