4 years ago
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Safe in PNG!
It is now just after noon on June 3rd here in Papua New Guinea. We made it here safely yesterday late afternoon after a marathon day and a half of travel. I am so glad to be back here! I didn't remember just how beautiful this place is. The best part, though, is the missionaries and the way they have already made us feel welcome again. Stephanie, the boys, David (Stpehanie's brother who joined us this time) and I had a few rough spots during the travel, but we all made it safe and, just as importantly, sane. I'll tell a bit more about it and about where we're staying, etc. later. Now for lunch and back to the hospital!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah! I am glad you guys made it there safely. I hope the blog posts in the coming weeks can even come close to the ones from last time!
June 3? It's still May here. I had no idea the time difference was so big.
Haven't you heard of the international month line?? Yeah, did I mention it was a long flight?
Post a Comment